Send a check to 700 Raymond Ave, Suite 180, Saint Paul, MN 55114.
Contact Madeleine Emanuel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-9084.
Leave a legacy of teaching and learning. Join the Literacy Legacy Circle by designating Literacy Minnesota as a beneficiary, remembering us in your will or making a planned gift in another form.
The transfer of stock is an excellent way to support Literacy Minnesota’s mission and services, while also obtaining potential tax benefits. If you are interested in this option, please email our development director Susan Godon at email@example.com or call 651-251-9092.
There are many ways you can volunteer your time to share the power of learning. Whether you're looking for a one-time commitment of a couple of hours or a full-time service year, we can direct you to an opportunity that fits your schedule.
Become a tutor or classroom assistant with an Adult Basic Education (ABE) program near you.
- ESL Social - Visit a classroom at one of our Open Door Learning Centers in Minneapolis or Saint Paul to practice conversational English with adult learners. This opportunity is perfect for 10-20 people. This is a one-time commitment of 2 hours on a weekday morning or evening. For more information, contact Marian Eichinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in dedicating a year or a summer to full-time service work? Check out our AmeriCorps VISTA programs:
- Minnesota Literacy Leadership Program (Yearlong) - Literacy Leaders work behind the scenes to design and carry out literacy initiatives in partnership with schools and community organizations.
- Summer Reads (June-August) - Summer Reads VISTAs work with schools and community sites to fight the summer slide—the decline of literacy skills in low income children—for 8 weeks over the summer.
Are you part of a business or corporation that would like to engage with the literacy cause? Literacy Minnesota offers an array of corporate partnership opportunities.
Literacy Strategies, Literacy Minnesota's consulting arm, assists businesses and organizations with launching and developing literacy programs. We provide customized trainings, program design and analysis strategies and capacity building tools.
Learn more about our consulting services
Elevate your brand and show your commitment to literacy by partnering with Literacy Minnesota as an event sponsor.
Upcoming sponsorship opportunities:
- Beyond Words Bash, April 16, 2020 - Our third annual celebration of literacy will be headlined by celebrated photographer Wing Young Huie with music by Devon Gilfillian. Your sponsorship will help cover upfront costs so 100% of guests’ donations will go directly to literacy programs that improve people’s ability to work, learn, build community and fully participate in life. As an event sponsor, your brand will be showcased to more than 300 passionate attendees as well as thousands of literacy supporters in our network.
- Literacy Action Day - A day of community volunteerism and fun is being planned for summer/fall 2020. Stay tuned for sponsorship information and other ways to be involved!
- For more information about event sponsorship, contact Sarah Caflisch, gift officer, at 651-251-9087 or email@example.com.
Enjoy team building while supporting the literacy cause through the following volunteer opportunities:
- ESL Social - Visit a classroom at one of our Open Door Learning Centers in Minneapolis or Saint Paul to practice conversational English with adult learners. This opportunity is perfect for 10-20 people. This is a one-time commitment of 2 hours on a weekday morning or evening. For more information, contact Meghan Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.