With the right tools, volunteer recruitment can become the strongest part of your program, a way to raise awareness of literacy issues and engage your community members in relationships that empower lives.
Customizable volunteer recruitment flyers:
Notes about the flyers: To allow for easy customization, they are available in Microsoft Word format in both color and black/white versions. Insert your program's logo and contact information at the bottom. The bullet points in the center of the page are included as examples only. Please modify them to fit the volunteer opportunities at your program.
Recruitment resources and information:
- Volunteer and Learner Recruitment Ideas
- Local Volunteer Centers, Ethnic Directories and Councils
- Online Recruitment Strategies
- Interested in posting a volunteer opportunity to the Literacy Minnesota website? Email Wendy Roberts at email@example.com.
Additional tools you can modify for your program's needs:
- Sample Ongoing Volunteer Outreach Recruitment Plan
- Ideas for Service Opportunities for Volunteer Groups
- "Help us spread the word" - Handout for Current Volunteers