Career Ready 101
- ACT WorkKeys Curriculum is aligned with the updated WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate assessments. Courses available:
- Applied Math: Builds the ability to apply mathematical principles to problems encountered in the workplace
- Graphic Literacy: Builds the ability to find, analyze, and apply information presented in workplace graphics
- Workplace Documents: Builds the ability to understand and apply written information presented in the workplace
- Proxy Hour Equivalent: Varies - download list.
- Criteria for awarding Proxy Hour Equivalent: Attainment of at least 80% correct on post-tests.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: Copies of student reports from data management system.
- Prerequisites: 6th Grade Reading of a 518 or higher on a TABE and 221 or higher on a CASAS for distance (independence); 4th Grade Reading of a 461 or higher on a TABE or 211 or higher on a CASAS for a hybrid (class and independence).
- Web-based: Yes
- Available on tablets/smart phones: Through the internet only
- Access: Cost ($2,845 per consortia, for a one-year license) paid by individual program.
Cost ($2,845 per consortia, for a one-year license) paid by individual program.