- Rosetta Stone online learning can have your students speaking English or a world language right from the start.
- Proxy Hours Equivalent/Criteria for Awarding Proxy Hours: Clocktime, as per timeout setting provided by publisher; multiply the amount of clocktime recorded by 1.25, to account for teacher coordination with learner, and round to nearest quarter hour.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: Individual learner report.
- Prerequisites: The standard curricula is appropriate for learners with a CASAS score of 165 or higher (blended). There is also a curricula available for non-English speaking refugees or immigrants who are not literate in their native language. Rosetta Stone aligns to CASAS standards.
- Jing video showing how to capture the new clocktime proxy hrs for Rosetta Stone (requires Flash)
Greater than 201
Cost paid by individual program.