GED Flash / GED Play
GED Flash offers test-like practice questions for each of the four subjects on the GED: Reasoning through Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Mathematical Reasoning. This product is best used with students who score in the Too Close to Call range on GED Ready.
- GED Flash/Play Alignment PDF
- Proxy Hours Equivalent/Criteria for awarding Proxy Hours: Clocktime, as per timeout setting provided by publisher; multiply the amount of clocktime recorded by 1.25, to account for teacher coordination with learner, and round to nearest quarter hour.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: A list of reporting features can be found on the Aztec website at: http://www.aztecsoftware.com/products-services/admin-management/ Export to Excel or print PDF
- Prerequisites: TABE 6-7+
- Web-based: Yes
- Available on tablets/smart phones:
- Access: Must purchase a minimum of 5 concurrent seats, $125 per seat.
- Superuser: Lindsey Cermak
Must purchase a minimum of 5 concurrent seats, $125 per seat.