- EdReady is a math and English readiness system that employs a low-stakes knowledge inventory to personalize a learner’s path to subject mastery within the context of a specific goal.
- To request an EdReady teacher account, click here.
- EdReady new teacher training webinar recording
- EdReady new teacher training slides
- Proxy hour equivalent: Clocktime, per timeout setting provided by publisher; multiply the amount of clocktime recorded by1.25, and round to nearest quarter hour for entry in SID. You can include/count time spent on testing/assessment and time spend studying.
- How to report Ed Ready Hours
- Criteria for awarding Proxy Hour Equivalent/Proxy Hour Documentation: Report from data management system.
- Prerequisites: Advanced ELL or any ABE or L1 learner
- Online: Yes
- Available on tablets/smart phones: Yes
- Superuser: Adam Kieffer
Paid by State
Jason Brazier, Susan Wetenkamp-Brandt