Burlington English offers a wide range of easy-to-use, blended learning courses for your students’ English language learning and career readiness needs. Burlington’s curriculum is flexible for any learning environment: F2F, hybrid or virtual online learning. The platform offers several different courses.
- Proxy Hour Equivalent/Criteria for Awarding Proxy Hours: Clocktime is based on time on task. The Burlington English proxy report lists all clocktime, totaled and day-by-day. Multiply by 1.25 to get total proxy hours, and enter into SiD.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: Access Proxy Report
- Prerequisites: CASAS Baseline Reading score 151+, CASAS Baseline Listening score 171+; TABE Baseline Reading score 225+; basic digital literacy skills. Web-based: Yes
- Available on tablets/smart phones: Yes
- Access: Cost paid by individual programs. Contact JennaRose Dahl for purchase information.
- Headset with microphone (like this one) recommended for use on computers, not necessary for mobile.
- Recorded trainings: Access tutorials for Burlington English.
Yes; contact email@example.com