Burlington English offers a wide range of easy-to-use, blended learning courses for your students’ English language learning and career readiness needs. Burlington’s curriculum is flexible for any learning environment: F2F, hybrid or virtual online learning. The platform offers several different courses.
- Proxy Hour Equivalent/Criteria for Awarding Proxy Hours: Clocktime is rounded off to the nearest quarter hour and multiplied by 1.25 to get the proxy hours which is added to the Burlington English monthly Proxy Report.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: Access Proxy Report
- Prerequisites: CASAS Baseline Reading score 151+, CASAS Baseline Listening score 171+; TABE Baseline Reading score 225+; basic digital literacy skills. Web-based: Yes
- Available on tablets/smart phones: Yes
- Access: Cost paid by individual programs. Contact JennaRose Dahl for purchase information.
- Headphones/headset with microphone required. BE provides their own mics with seats - contact JennaRose Dahl for information on mic orders. Students can also purchase their own, like this one.
- Recorded trainings: Access tutorials for Burlington English.
Yes; contact email@example.com