Follow these steps/best practices to launch distance learning (DL) programming:
- Review the Minnesota DL Policy. Download and read this: Distance Education and Blended Learning Handbook.
- Understand basics of ABE DL service delivery, and begin to think about developing an implementation plan.
- Think about hiring staff - who will you need? What will they do?
- Set up a system for finding the right learners.
- Set up a system for student intake and orientation.
- Make sure you have a clear instructional system, including one or more DL platforms from the Approved Platforms list.
- Set up a system for assessing student progress, and for tracking attendance and proxy hours.
- Complete your implementation plan.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com