Annual Volunteer Information Report
Thank you for completing the 2020 Annual Volunteer Information report. The report asks questions about your general program information, volunteer training, volunteer involvement, recruitment and support, number of volunteers, volunteer hours and learners, and the estimated number of volunteers you expect will be involved next year, during the 2019-2020 program year. It is due on Friday, July 31, 2020.
It is critical that Literacy Minnesota receives accurate information about the use of volunteers in the Adult Basic Education (ABE) field. We report the information and numbers you give us to the Minnesota Department of Education, the state legislature, volunteer advocacy organizations and ABE practitioners.
When we are able to accurately quantify the scope and impact of volunteer contributions to our field, we can prove that adult literacy is important to the broader community. The information you provide also makes it possible for Literacy Minnesota to continue to support literacy programs statewide through volunteer training, conferences, networking opportunities, the Adult Literacy Hotline referral service, volunteer recruitment, newsletters, tutor tips, online resources and ongoing technical assistance.
This report is a requirement for membership in Literacy Minnesota’s Volunteer Program Network.
Important notes to help you complete the report:
- Use the date range from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 when answering all questions. Please note that the date range aligns with Literacy Minnesota’s data and the federal reporting year.
- You may view a preview of the reports as a .pdf file or as a MS Word file (previews coming soon). The preview documents are not the report. To complete the report you must submit your information through the online form using the link at the bottom of this page. The preview will allow you to gather all of your data before you begin.
- Please have all of your information ready before you get started. We strongly recommend that you complete the report in one session.
- If a learner or volunteer fits into more than one category, please list them ONLY once in the spot that best fits or in which they spend the majority of their time.
- Please read the updated Statement of Cooperation. By completing the Volunteer Information Report you indicate that your program accepts the Statement of Cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact Wendy Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.